NSA Paragliding has been guiding pilots in Colombia for the past 7 years and are now extending the offer to newer pilots.
This guided course is aimed for pilots just getting introduced into thermalling with a desire to make and break their personal bests paragliding in paradise.
While you may have heard of the paragliding town in Colombia, Roldanillo, as the meca of paragliding bliss in the winter, it does require a little bit of experience to get the most out of your day there. Typically in Roldanillo you launch once and maximize the day by flying for hours around the friendliest clouds in the world.
For those who have never flown in thermals for hours, having a chance to launch 2, 3 or even 5 times a day is a game changer.
Piedechinche, Colombia is the perfect site for newer pilots. With the ability to launch early in the morning all the way through sunset, you can pick and choose when you fly based on your comfort level.
NSA Paragliding will provide:
- Pickup and drop off from the airport (CLO) *under 1 hour drive from airport to hotel.
- Lodging in a great hotel near launch with the availability of private rooms, AC, hot water on demand, refreshing pools and more.
- Rides to launch, retrieval and back to the hotel.
- Breakfast every morning.
- Professional instructors on launch and on the radio for guidance.
- Daily XC theory coaching before, during and after flights.
- Opportunities to fly tandem with a coach to get hands on tips and tricks on mastering XC flying.
January 26th - February 4th
*This includes 2 days dedicated for travel. After this week long introduction to paragliding in Colombia, NSA Paragliding will join sivclinic.com/travel-tours for their intermediate to expert pilot course. Join us for both!
$2,000 USD for the full week or $300 USD per day to customize your trip.
- Accident insurance which covers paragliding.
For more information or to customize your trip, please send an email to: info@NSAparagliding.com or click: BOOK NOW